The Church of St. Martin of Angers. The Architectural History of the Site from the Roman Empire to the French Revolution.

Princeton: Princeton University Press, 1953. hardcover. 100pp. of illustrations including plans and maps. 267pp. of text. 4to, burgundy cloth, d.w.; small tear on half-title. Princeton: University Press, 1953. Near fine. near fine / very good.

Excavations done with the collaboration of William A. Campbell. Princeton Monographs on Art and Archaeology, No. 28.

Price: $85.00

Item #44656

See all items in ARCHAEOLOGY, ARCHITECTURE, CHURCH
See all items by ,