London: Churchill, John, 1704.
Engraving. Image measures 11" x 14".
Named after the patron saint of Wales, Fort St. David lies in Pulicat on the Coromandel Coast, in South East India. It served as a trading post of the British East India Trading Company. The engraving shows a bird's eye view of the fort and its layout. From Churchill's "Collection of Voyages and Travels".
Condition: Very Good