Warsaw: Panstwowy instytut Wydawniczy, 1953. hardcover. Translated into German from the original Polish. Profusely illustrated with 142 large plates (122 fine gravures & 20 mounted color) all depicting the fine wood carvings by the master German sculptor, at St. Mary's Church in Cracow. Folio, gilt and black-stamped green cloth, torn d.w. (Warsaw: Panstwowy instytut Wydawniczy, 1953). Top of spine lightly bumped, otherwise a very good(+) copy in a good only dust wrapper. very good(+) / good.
Small ownership signature of art historian Meyer Schapiro.