Illustrated with 51 b/w plates, drawn and engraved by Henry Moses. Small 4to, original green blind-stamped cloth, rebacked in matching library cloth with a black leather spine label; tissue guards (all edges worn, some foxing throughout, a few pages with small tears at outer margins, hinge of frontis repaired with tape, previous owner's bookplate inside front cover). London: H.G. Bohn, 1848.
From the original edition of 1819.