The Church of St. Martin of Angers. The Architectural History of the Site from the Roman Empire to the French Revolution.
Place Published: Princeton
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Date Published: 1953
Description: 100pp. of illustrations including plans and maps. 267pp. of text. 4to, burgundy cloth, d.w.; small tear on half-title. Princeton: University Press, 1953. Near fine.
Comments: Excavations done with the collaboration of William A. Campbell. Princeton Monographs on Art and Archaeology, No. 28.Jacket: Y
Condition: near fine
Book ID: 44656